|One of the reasons Kylee chose Eastern was because of their football program. She is a major fan and is looking forward to cheering the team on as much as possible!|
|A nice apartment complex going into town.|
|The field where she will lose her voice!|
|the other fields ( it is a really small town)|
|My sweet cousin Paula on the left with her best friend Lisa on the right. ( Lisa flew from Utah to be with them for Kira's special night)|
|Little miss Faith :)|
|Kira and her boyfriend ( People think she and Kylee look alike?)|
|Little miss Faith again :)|
- My cousin's house is like Fort Knox, once it's locked there is no getting back in ( I tried). I left my phone plugged into the wall, and had to make a 1/2 hour round trip drive to Paula's work to fetch the key...
- Do not depend on contact information from your phone ( if you lock it in someones house, you cannot get ahold of that person to get their key because their number is also locked away in said house)
- What's mine is Kylee's and what's Kylee's is Kylee's. I really miss my own hair dryer. Mine has more power than hers and one morning I woke up to realize she had switched them. I got to use mine again on the trip, and I miss it!
- Do not put Faith's carseat in the center of the back seat. If she sees out the front windshield she will get car sick.
- Do let Faith walk by herself when out of the car, so that throw up misses me completely.
- Spokane needs to synchronize their lights on Division street!
- Do Not buy husband sweatshirts with writing on the sleves, he thinks they are girly ( who knew?)