Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday my little girl!

Hooraay! We got pictures of Faith celebrating her birthday in China. We were able to send money for a party and a cake through Ladybugsnlove.com this is the same organization that we sent her birthday packages through. They have done a wonderful job. These pictures are just treasures to us. When I received them Jeff was upstairs getting ready and all the kids were asleep and I just gave a loud " Come look at her smile!" My husband rushed down, and we couldn't be more thrilled. These are the first pictures we have seen of her truly happy. What a gift she has given us on her birthday. It's amazing without ever meeting her, how we can be so completely captivated by her and the few pictures we get of her. I love her already so much, and I have never even heard her voice or held her in my arms. I believe our spirits must have memories of each other from before this life, and I knew my daughter in heaven, and she knew me. These strong feelings I have now for her, are so real and tangible it's hard to put into words how connected we already are. Faith...mommy is doing everything possible to get to you as quickly as I can!!! Happy Birthday my little peanut!

Photobucket
It looks like Faith is just like big sister Kylee...Boys make the best friends! And bodyguards!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The biggest smile is when she is holding a phone...hmm that reminds me of Lucy!
PS.
I have a teeth fetish and her's are fantastic! I can't wait to brush those babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment