Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

By this time next year....



We just got back from a small vacation boating, and it seemed every little moment of quiet either myself or Jeff would utter something like, " By this time next year we will be doing this with Faith." or " Next time we come here we will be teaching Faith how to swim...I wonder if Faith will like boating as much as we do, I sure hope so." She is already such a big part of our thoughts and hopes it has become natural to include her in small ways like this.
I also am mentally keeping track of how long it has been since our Dossier was sent to China. That was such a large to do list, it kept us busy and focused. Now there is no list, and the quiet moments almost seem to last forever. This is a real test of patients, and I am determined to trust in the Lord's timing and not stress about the time-line. It will happen when it's suppose to happen. For now I will enjoy the thoughts of her with us and the dreams I sometimes am blessed to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats in being DTC ~ wahoooo!!! We should be DTC this week and I can't wait!! We too live in the world of "next time this year"... We went to Myrtle Beach this summer with several close friends and family and we all can't wait to return next year and know that Gabriella will be there to join in on all the fun:) It will be fun to follow each others time lines ~ we may be China close to the same time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is so adorable and so is your whole family! I am so excited to see another LDS family...how fun! Not only are our dates close but so are our girls. Our Maggie is in Chenzhou.

    We are in Idaho. Were do you live? I would love to get to know you better. My email is mandeevanorden@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete