Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sending Faith a care package!



So I have been pricing custom pillows for Faith, and it would cost me around $100.00 to send her one. I decided to see if I could make it myself and here is the finished product. I also put together a photo book, some "hair pretties" and Hello Kitty things. (Total price $8.00) I will let you know how much I spend in shipping, hopefully not $100.00. I had the material and the picture paper already at home. I think the most difficult part will be filling out the customs forms that are required for international shipping...


4 comments:

  1. Really cute pillow! And I really like your new header...just love the picture of Faith in her birthday dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff. It will be neat for her to have pictures of her new family. Do you think she understands any of it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that the most difficult part of shipping the care package is all the customs paper work to shipt it!! I was worried I would forget to list something!!! I love the pillow it is gorgeous!!! I'm sure she will love her package, especially the pillow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Teresa, you know what, I did forget to list the socks...yikes! I completly forgot about them?

    ReplyDelete