Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Visa's are back...one step closer!


We just picked up our passports from our agency and they have a Chinese Visa now!!! It's so exciting to see that Visa in there...every step it becomes more "Real". Hopefully this week we will get news on our Article 5...and then our travel dates!! We also got some news on Faith...it seems she is struggling with tonsillitis. We are told she gets it very often. I am thinking she will need her tonsils out when she gets home... do they even do that anymore? We have been much more specific in our prayers for her with this new information :) Wow this wait is testing my patience!

Gratefully I have our other children to keep me busy...I don't know how couples handle the wait when it's their first child :)

8 comments:

  1. Yeah...you are getting closer...poor baby..she needs her Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy!!!! It IS exciting, isn't it? I think seeing those visas in t here makes it seem so real!!!!! I felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! You are getting soooo close! Hurry up, China!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOORAY! And yes, they still take tonsils out, but I heard it's a simpler (and safer) process now instead of the old way. So excited for you guys! :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you guys are so close!!! I wish you all ther best in this final planning stage.
    I will pray for Faith that she will get past this and be healthy come the time to meet mommy and daddy for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more thing to check off. Yea! I hope that Art 5 and TA come VERY, VERY soon! Faith needs to be home with a mom to spoil her rotten when she doesn't feel well.

    The wait is definitly trying! I have days when I think I may just lose all my sanity (what little I already had)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you email me if you can..we were told to not get our VISAs and I think we are on about the same timeline. I think I should ask about this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi LIndsey's mom, I would definately ask, the visa is good for a year, so I don't know why you would wait? I posted a reply with my email on your blog... I would be interested in the reasoning behind waiting? Best Wishes! Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete