Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Pictures!

Well...we are getting ready to leave. We head out to the airport in about 8 hours! EXCITING! The Christmas lights are down, the stockings put away. We decided that having her come home to a house decorated like Christmas and then taking it down just after she arrives would be adding one more change in her already upside down world.

We are packed, and there are lists for the kids taped all over our walls. {I will try to take a picture, it's kind of funny.} We have to be to the airport extra early, which means we are waking up at 3 am.

We also celebrated my other daughter's birthday today. She will turn 17 next week. What a wonderful young woman she has turned out to be. She is going to be so helpful while we are gone. Thank you my sweet Kylee! I love you more than words can say!

And what a wonderful surprise when I received these pictures of our little girl today! Just before we leave. She has grown since we last saw her. I wish time would just stand still over there so I wouldn't miss another moment! I will have her in my arms in 6 days! Let's hope she wants to be in them as much as I want to hold her.

Thanks for all your lovely words of encouragement and support. And for all you quietly supporting me, I also feel your love and support.

Soon we will all be (Jee ah) {HOME}







3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip! We are so excited for you and pray for your safe return with little Faith. (or lots of Faith). lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip Dawn! I am thinking that our daughter is standing in the pink coat to the right of Faith in the group picture!
    We have 6 days to go till we leave.
    Thinking about you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time. Enjoy each day. I am so excited to follow you along on your journey to meet Faith!

    ReplyDelete