Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our Chinese New Year Feast!

My oldest daughter Kylee and her boyfriend Sergei
Everyone got a gift! A red envelope with money in it!
Everyone learning how to use the "Sticks" Except Faith, she knows how it's done!
(Notice her head nearly in her plate of food)



Everyone gets an orange for good fortune and we open a cookie!

Pot stickers, orange chicken, fried rice, and egg rolls.
We had to wake Faith up from her nap to eat...she was not that happy until she sat down to eat and saw all the yummy chinese food.. her mood changed quickly :)

5 comments:

  1. What a good idea and what fun too. Your decorations are pretty. Everyone looks like they are enjoying themselves. The chop sticks were challenging I bet.
    Grandma S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so good to have gotten pictures, I forgot that part.
    Looks like a great party, as ours was also.
    Thanks for the wishes we will see our TA next week~I'm hopeful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone enjoyed their meal, especially Faith.

    I hope she's feeling better.

    Happy Chinese New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How festive and fun! Love your decorations...food...everything looks yummy! And the new picture on your wall is beautiful...I think it's new anyway. And Kylee, the roses are beautiful! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous celebration! Everything looked perfect! I love your menu too! I bet the food was delicious!

    ReplyDelete