Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Annual Memorial Vacation..."My fave's"

Last year we were at our summer vacation spot and I remember bringing my picture book of Faith along. Anyone that was within ear shot got to hear about my daughter waiting in China, and then see the pictures I had of her. I remember saying..."Next year she will be here!" Well it's next year and we had so much fun watching Faith's "firsts". These are my favorite pics.
Catching a ride with our friend's son...
Singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star at the pool with her sister Kylee and laying out with her by the pool!

1st time driving the boat with dad!
1st smore and campfire! Doesn't she look ity bity in her daddy's lap?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! :) Great pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Isn't it so much fun to do all the things that you said "Next time she will be with us"? Sounds like a great beginning to your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie!! Love the pics with her sister. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! Such a fun place to vacation!

    ReplyDelete