Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Daddy ~Daughter Bonding :)

This year for our family vacation we decided to get away from it all...we rented a lake front cabin, took our boat and just relaxed for two full weeks. It was divine! After our vacation we drove to a reunion in Garden Valley Idaho. I captured this bonding moment between father and daughter. It reminded me of the Children's Book Hop on Pop. She just couldn't resist jumping on her daddy while he lay helpless on the grass! (Somehow I don't think he minded?)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect vacation to me! Adorable daddy/daughter picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture. I love that smile of hers!
    2 Weeks! That sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture makes my heart smile! What a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those daddy daughter moments!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both look like they are soaking in the moment. So Sweet!

    ReplyDelete