Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We have a model in the family :)

A photo I took of Faith is on our adoption agencies web site...So excited!  Especially since I have been dabbling in photography and am trying to make a name for myself.  I just took our oldest daughter's senior pictures a few weeks ago and you can view them here if you are interested.  And now we just got news that they are using a photo of Faith I submitted to our adoption agency for their main website.  She is on two pages.  The first is here...and the second is here.  How exciting is that!  I snipped the page to record here on her blog.  But we are just over the moon excited that they choose our sweet Faith. 

3 comments:

  1. Exciting indeed! I love this photo of Faith...fantastic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Pictures! I love the picts of your older daughter in the wheat field-- lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool!!! The photo is adorable, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete