Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The 1st "Grad Party"

My best friend Katie
The wonderful cake by Isaac
The three amigos...working our buns off! 
the homemade cookies
These boys are next!
Jazz!
awww, this picture made me cry when I took it...Garrett is a cancer survivor!!!  So happy for him!
Kylee loves appetizers!  For her graduation party we served all of Kylee's favorites.  Hawaiian BBQ Chicken sliders, beans, little smokies, meatballs, Caesar salad, crunchy fruit salad ( made by Jen), mandarin orange salad, Greek pasta salad  (made by Kristen), Cisco's famous salsa and chips, and watermelon.  For dessert we had a cotton candy machine ( Kylee's favorite snack!),  popcorn, princess cookies ) with yellow frosting; her favorite color, chocolate dipped graduation fortune cookies, shortbread cookies and a custom cake from our good friend Isaac.  We combined Kylee's party with her best friend Cady's since the two are inseparable.  My dear friends Katie and Beth came to the house early and helped get the party prepared so I could enjoy graduation, and Mindy and Beth helped me frost all the cookies!  Thanks to everyone who helped!  Kylee had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had an amazing time!!! Jordan graduates next year and you have given me lot's of ideas! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete