Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Faith's 1st day of school

leaving for school!
perfection!
watching another student arriving.
My little girl is growing up!  I had such a hard time yesterday morning getting her ready for school. Enrolling her into pre-school was a huge emotional hurdle I had to overcome because I just loved every moment of having her home with me.  But she was soooo excited.  Fortunately she is in afternoon classes, so we had all morning long  to talk about school, about meeting new friends, and about her teacher Mrs. Peggy, which Faith calls Mrs. Piggy.  When we got out of the car to walk Faith to her class room she told me how she just loves her teacher Mrs. Piggy sooo much ( she hadn't met her yet.) After school was over Faith gave me the "down low" on how her first day went.  I  asked if she hit anybody and her answer was, " Just a little bit"  Well I guess that's better than a whole lot!  At least she wasn't in tears and is excited to go back today and I didn't get a phone call!  Plus isn't she just so beautiful!  I love taking  pictures of her. 

3 comments:

  1. oh oh oh....she looks sooo grown up, and the cutest thing ever!! Lucy said she saw Faith yesterday in the hall!!! I am happy she like going, but I know just how you feel letting her go! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beautiful!! I'm thrilled she had an awesome first day of preschool!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!! That hair! I would kill for that hair :)

    I'm so glad she is enjoying school. I know how hard it is on us moms to watch them grow but it sounds like she is doing great! Hope she has a great year.

    ReplyDelete