Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Angry Frog

Our Christmas tree is a hodge podge of ornaments collected over a lifetime.  My oldest ornament is from 1986 and was a gift from a friend.  We have McDonalds toys, broken 1st Christmas ornaments that can't be replaced, etc.   It is a cheap, old fashioned Perfect tree.  My kids love it!  Every year I threaten to redo the tree and get grief from every person.  This year Faith was admiring the many different types of ornaments and then noticed the "angry frog" ornament.  I just loooove her so much.  We just laughed and explained to her the story behind  him.  I am sure you know it well.  Here is a picture of the Angry Frog on our tree.






And the next day we all sat and watched the movie together, Faith was so excited when she saw him on the tv she exclaimed, " YIPPY!"  You will never look at him the same will you :)

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! Josie and Clara Rose like this cartoon as well-- we've watched it twice so far. Of course nothing tops Rudolph. I think Clara Rose would watch it over and over back to back if I let her!
    :-D

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete