Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Friday, March 9, 2012

A sweet picture ~

Faith and her big sister were coloring together when Faith asked Kylee to draw a picture for her. This is what Faith wanted Kylee to draw. She was so excited to come show me the picture of her in my tummy. I was a little sad. I missed out on so much with my sweet little peanut. I explained to her that she was born in my heart, and that I love her very much. I don't want to overcomplicate her sweet idea, to soon. I am not sure when the time will come for me to explain to her about adoption, but right now she is still in the bubble, and I am content to let her enjoy as much of that as possible.




3 comments:

  1. This is one of the most precious pictures I've ever seen!!! Bless her heart! Gabbie started that conversation during bath time one evening last summer...God gave me the words to say and I will pray the same will happen for you!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Teresa! It is so assuring to know God is there supporting us always :) Thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness...ONLY God will be able to give us the words for these conversations. You know today when she was at my house, she told me she was a tiny little baby :) and she wore tiny little clothes :) ...LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete