Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oh the waiting....One MoNtH ToDAY!



We are waiting on our Letter of Acceptance from the China Center of Adoption Affairs. Most adoptive families wait anywhere from 60 to 120 days. Today is our day 31... I have been keeping busy by celebrating my birthday, getting the kiddos ready for school, and painting Faith's room. My 16 year old daughter Kylee has complete creative control over Faith's room and I am her obedient worker bee.


I thought this would be a fun way for Kylee to bond with her little sister before she gets here. Kylee has been learning how much work really goes into decorating. She and the boys helped with painting, and quickly decided it wasn't as fun as it looked.


I will post some pictures of the room when it is completed. Our little girl might not be able to sleep with the bright colors, hot pink and yellow.



5 comments:

  1. The wait is definitly a killer! I was so excited to see another LDS family! You asked if we were in Utah. No but very close in Idaho. Faith is a doll, I love those pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a great idea!!! I cannot wait to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...and I cannot believe it has already been 31 days...lets pray for no more than 30 more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see pics of the room...what cool colors!!

    ReplyDelete