Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Validation.... oh the vanity!


Early on in the adoption process I discovered a wonderful website where many adopting parents gather and share information. There is also an area where we can "introduce" our children with a note and a picture. Our introduction has had more views on it than any other... I would like to think it's because Faith is just so dang darling. Oh the vanity... I posted the picture I have at the top of our blog with the high pigtails. She has had 1924 views. I thought I would record it here for her to see when she is older. Maybe when her self esteem needs a boost in those awkward teen years.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! She is one popular gal! I agree -- she is absolutely adorable! I love her high pony tails! You are sooo blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to keep that intro post for her! I am a fellow RQ'er, and I remember your post being at the top for a looong time:)
    Congrats again....she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a whole lot of people! But seriously, she is SO. DANG. CUTE. She is going to break many a boys heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She IS absolutely precious. I would have hit it that many time just for myself :) Just a doll!!

    And I love the new outfits!!

    ReplyDelete