Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~ Snowed in...And Lov'in iT~

It doesn't take much to be snowed in living in Seattle.  They don't own many snow plows.  So school is closed and most employers encourage their employee's to stay home if possible.  I find time to do things I normally wouldn't on a school day like these...

Make strawberry cream crepes for breakfast
Have a real family home evening complete with Butter Beer...what is it? 

"Why don't we go and have a butterbeer in the Three Broomsticks, it's a bit cold, isn't it?"
Hermione Granger inviting Harry Potter to the Three Broomsticks Inn.[


 And play with the white balance on my camera... fun fun and more fun!







Oh and of course we played in the snow.  Faith was all excited and wanted to make a snow man, and a snow woman,and an igloo, and a snow dog, and a snow kitty, and a snow cone etc,etc,etc.  Her and Kylee settled for making snow angels and eating snow...gross :(  

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for snow days! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find my way back to YOURS!
    Wonderful pictures... that crepe looks delish!
    Oh and we're getting tons of snow here in Utah. I'm nto looking forward to driving home in about 5 minutes. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm snowed in down in Aberdeen too! I haven't been feeling well though, so pretty good timing! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete